发表于 2016-3-31 14:32:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
来源:https://www.autismspeaks.org/sit ... vices/schlosser.pdf

1.jpg

Ten Strategiesfor Traveling with aChild with Autism or How Do We

Survive the Trip? (2)

十个与自闭症儿童完成旅行的方法(二)

Ann Schlosser

作者:Ann Schlosser

I rented several CD’s from the library. Iselected movie soundtracks they enjoyed as well as sing-along CD’s of popsongs. We enjoyed those for a few hours. My husband even joined in much to oursurprise and then dismay. We all laughed loudly when Mom and Dad couldn’t keepup with the pop song words.

我从图书馆借了一些CD,选了一些孩子喜欢的电影原声和流行歌曲的跟唱光盘。连着几小时我们都沉浸在这些音乐里,出乎我们意料的是我丈夫也参与其中,然后因为唱不出歌词而灰心丧气。当妈妈和爸爸不能跟上流行歌曲的歌词时,我们都大声地笑了出来。

Therestaurant backpack was a lifesaver. My son does not color so he loved playingwith his own toys and sucking on candy while waiting for his kid’s meal. Heshowed his waitress that he brought his own toys. He told her she could keepthe crayons.

餐厅的背包是很应急的东西。我儿子不喜欢玩涂色,他喜欢玩他自己的玩具,并且喜欢在等候他的儿童套餐时吸吮糖果。他向服务员展示带来的玩具,还告诉她可以留着这些蜡笔。

TheLeap Pad was a great hit. I selected a few books on topics that interested him.Classics like Spiderman, Superman and Sponge Bob. The headphones and Leap Padkept him entertained for almost a whole hour! I admit that he has played withit since the trip during his quiet time.

LeapPad(儿童学习卡游戏卡)也很受欢迎。我选了几本孩子感兴趣的主题的书,类似《蜘蛛侠》、《超人》、《海绵宝宝》这些经典的儿童书籍。耳机和游戏卡让他开心地玩儿了几乎整整一个小时!我确定他从旅行一开始就在玩这个,整个旅程都是安安静静的。

Anotherunexpected benefit was having the headphones in New York. My son is sensitiveto sound. The headphones helped him deal with the noise and keep him calmduring our visit.

在纽约戴耳机有意想不到的好处。我儿子对声音很敏感,耳机能帮助他应对身边的噪音,使他在整个行程中保持冷静。

Ofcourse, the biggest hit was the DVD player. Fortunately, I had rented severalnewer releases from the library. Utilizing the storage solution over the visor,I cut down on the floating debris around my feet.

而最受欢迎的东西当然是DVD播放器了,我刚好从图书馆借了几部新的影片。通过遮阳板上面的储存光碟的空间,我减少了脚边零零散散的这类物品。

Ido wish I had purchased those disposable wipes. I must not be a goodhousekeeper to not have those in the car. There are distinctive handprints onthe windows. Guess whom they belong to? Another item that I will purchase forthe next trip is behind-the-seat organizer for the clutter. I am still findingpens, lip-gloss and shoes in the van.

我真希望自己买了那些一次性湿巾纸。我肯定不是一个好管家,因为我没有将湿巾纸放在车里。在车窗上有一些特别的手印。猜猜是谁的手印呢?在下次旅行时,我要采购的东西是挂在座椅背后的收纳箱,直到现在我还能在车里发现笔、唇膏和鞋子散落一地。

Allin all we made the eight-hour trip without killing each other. Not entirelyblissful but we did end up having a good time. The experience has taught methat the key to any travel is in the preparation.

总而言之,我们成功地实现了8小时的旅程,没有相互折磨。尽管这个过程不是全都很和谐,但是我们确实度过了欢乐的时光。这段经历给我的启发是任何旅行的关键之处在于做好旅行的准备工作。

Perhapswe could survive a trip out west? Well, not yet.

或许,我们可以实现西部之旅?好吧,还不到时候。

STRATEGY FIVE

SURVIVING THE URBAN JUNGLE

第五阶段

城市丛林的生活挑战

Withchildren in tow, we have visited several large urban cities from Cleveland toPittsburgh to Orlando and even New York City. Visiting large urban centerspresents unique challenges. Traffic, crowds and transportation all create anoverwhelming experience for many of us – let alone a child with autism.

我们带着孩子游览了几个大城市,克利夫兰、匹兹堡、奥兰多甚至纽约。在大城市中心游玩最具有独特的挑战。繁忙的交通、拥挤的人群以及换乘不同的交通工具——所有的这一切对于我们每个人来说都是令人窒息的经历——自闭症孩子的感受更强烈。

Allof the strategies mentioned apply when visiting a large urban city. The mostimportant is keeping a close eye, hand or grip on your child. One dart awayfrom the family would mean disaster for everyone. There are two options that afamily should consider in any situation but especially when visiting a largecity.

在大城市游玩的时候,所有这些提及的步骤都需要应用。最重要的是密切关注并紧紧抓牢你的孩子。在旅行时,一个人若是脱离家人横冲直闯,对每个人来说都是灾难。对于一个家庭来说,有两个选择可以应付任何情况,尤其是在大城市游玩的时候。

Apersonal locator product operates quite simply. There is a base unit that canbe carried on your person or placed in the home. A watch or attachable beltunit is placed on your child. If you child leaves the “safe zone” an alarmemits and the base unit enables you to find your child. Cost of a personallocator system ranges form $200 to $500 depending on options. Several of thesystems viewed did not have monthly fees.

个人定位产品的使用方法相当简单。定位器有的底座可以安装于人的身体上,或者安置在家里。孩子的身上戴着手表或附有皮带的定位器。如果孩子脱离了“安全区域”,定位器会发出警报,并帮助你找到你的孩子。个人定位产品的花费在200至500美元,主要取决于不同的功能。有几个定位产品的系统没有月租费。

PortableGPS tracking systems also work well for your child. The unit can be used as awatch or belt system. Several units are as small as a set of keys. Units beginat $400 with monthly service fees. For those of us who are not comfortable inlarge cities, the first rule of thumb is to relax. Just like the advice for anamusement park, stress and anxiety can exacerbate your child’s self-stimulatingbehaviors. If you relax and take the visit in stride, everyone in your familyrelaxes and enjoys the trip.

便携的全球定位追踪系统同样可以用于掌握孩子的行踪。这种产品可以当做一支手表或是皮带使用。有几种定位产品的大小跟一串钥匙差不多。定位器的服务费用每月400美元。对于那些在大城市感到不太舒适的人来说,首要规则就是放松。类似到游乐园玩耍所提供的建议一样,你的压力和焦虑能加剧你孩子的自我刺激行为。如果你放松下来,从容不迫地游玩,家里的每个成员都会跟着放松下来尽情享受这次旅程。

对本文的特别申明:由于我们的医学专业知识和翻译水平有限,文章可能会瑕疵。欢迎大家提出宝贵的意见和建议,以便帮助豆苗计划翻译小组更好地开展工作。

豆苗计划翻译小组

翻译:菜菜   

复核: 小太阳

640.webp.jpg

发表于 2016-5-24 16:16:22 | 显示全部楼层
带孩子去旅行
发表于 2018-11-8 10:15:36 | 显示全部楼层
这确实是个大麻烦事。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

微信公共平台 :点击添加好友——查找公众号